January 3, 2015

2015 = 21


2015 will be the year when I will be 21. Most people start their every new year being one age and then somewhere in the middle of the year, they get one year older (a lot of "year" word being used here). But since my birthday is on the 31st of December, I always spend the year being the same age and then get older at the end. So every new year is a new year of my life. That makes it kinda a huge new start for me every single year the clock ticks midnight.
 For some reason unlike most people I am a person that doesn't really like reflecting on the time that passed too much. I like things when they are happening. I know that it's healthy to sometimes sit down and appreciate what was nice in your life, but I am a person that tends to look forward most of the time. So the last days of December and the first ones of January are usually spent looking forward to this new upcoming year of my life and thinking of how will it turn  out. This year truly started awesomely (is that a word?) and I didn't even got hit by any fireworks like last year. So I really really hope that the whole year will be as fun as it's beginning was.

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post! It kind of makes me with my birthday was 31 December too since I'm a great lover of new beginnings! But, you got hit by a firework?! What?! That's crazy!! xx

    Beth | Alphabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally? Pragmatically? I wouldn't be tooo worried about what the whorizontal world thot about me, dear; I'd be much! more! concerned about what Jesus shall say at our General Judgment. You maaay not like me now, yet, I’m not out to please you. Lemme gonna wanna tella youse Who (grrr - New Joisey accent):

    Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant, guhroovaliciousness (-Austin POW!ers), pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy, Reality-Firepower-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-real-McCoy-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal: PLEASE KEEP HANDS/FEET INSIDE THE WIDE UNTIL WE MADE A CIRCUMFERENCE OF NEVER-ENDING-POSSIBILITIES. Yes, we’ll have a high-flying, immense-impression to be an outstanding-red-marker! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Puh-leeeze meet me Upstairs. Do that for us. Cya soon, girl…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I just wanted to tell you that I really like your blog and for this reason I’ve nominate you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Congratulations!

    See your nomination here: https://365affairs.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/one-lovely-blog-award-7-facts-about-me/

    Have a nice day!
    Monika
    https://365affairs.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete