May 20, 2014

30 day abb & squat challenge: day 7

To be honest, I am not the healthiest person ever. When I was in my teen years, I was kinda fit and healthy skinny but then I had some very difficult events in my life that did a huge effect on my eating habbits. Some people, when undergoing some stress, can't eat, but I'm one of those people, who eat stuff food down their throats when they get nervous. And the last few years I had a lot of things to be nervous about. It took me a lot of time to realise why sometimes I just can't stop eating, but at least I got it now. So now I'm trying to get ahold of my life again and get in shape. I don't like being jiggly and slow. I want to get back to the sporty shape I was in a few years back. They say that you should take one step at a time. So my first step is this 30 day abb & squat challenge. I'm already in day 7! It's really easy at the beginning and you don't feel it getting harder. I really like doing it. For now I don't feel any big change, just I think my belly is getting a bit flatter. I'll update you about the changes next week. Join me if you too want to get ready for the swimsuit season - there's still time! 
Oh, and this Sunday I'm running my first 5k 'marathon'. I'm very very excited.
And here's some motivation to help you make up your mind about doing it. It surely helped me.

 Source: Pinterest
xoxo
Kamile

3 comments:

  1. This is going on my wall STAT! I totally needed something to kickstart my June regimen, this is IT! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see how you do!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating when anxious is like a neverending story. You can't tell if you're full, you just keep on eating... That and while watching tv series or films... I HAVE TO EAT in front of a screen! It's a good thing that I ride my bike every day though, helps balancing things. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always trying to attempt this but I'm terrible at squats haha - they kill me! I'd love a more toned booty though! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete