February 16, 2014

Change Gonna Come

 My blog recently has been quite abandoned. When I started, I loved blogging but time passed and it somehow turned into a chore. I did it because.. Well, I don't even know why. Maybe because I was used to doing it. As days passed I slowly forgot why I created this blog in the first place. My posts became somehow mechanical and forced and that is not what I want to do here... 

 When I started writing or posting here, I didn't read any blogs at all, I just imagined what a blog is and how should mine be. Then I discovered this big blogging world inside my computer and was amazed by it. I started following all these blogs and everyday waiting for new posts to come. But now... I got tired of 90% blogs that I read, it's not that they're bad, but they don't feel sincere to me. Some blogs that at first dazzled my eyes, now look like they're here just for the business. But at first I couldn't see that, they seemed wonderful and professional to me and I started adapting my blog and my thoughts for it to look more like everyone else's. "I should write this!... But, ah, nobody else writes like this... So maybe I shouldn't to..." - these became my thoughs  regularly. But this was not why I started this, I did not need this adaptation of my thoughs and my actions and it is only my own fault.


 So for now, I think I might need a little break to focus on finding who I am and then maybe I will again know what this blog is to me.

Hope, I will see you again soon
Kamile.

1 comment:

  1. "I got tired of 90% blogs that I read, it's not that they're bad, but they don't feel sincere to me. Some blogs that at first dazzled my eyes, now look like they're here just for the business." - I totally get you! It's like some bloggers lost their authentic, genuine essence and they sort of sold themselves out in a trendy fashion for the masses. It's sad though, I miss so many blogs that I used to relate with...
    Maybe that break will come handy and perhaps you will get inspired by other things... I hope you come back soon!
    Sam Cooke <3
    hugs & kisses

    ReplyDelete