January 14, 2014

Tera

 January is the exam month in university. I've already took two exams and two are still coming. All I've been doing seems to be studying and having short facebook brakes these past couple of weeks. Or if I'm not studying - I'm worrying that I should be. And I also caught a cold so I'm  feeling terrible right now. Having time to blog is out of the question when I don't have time to eat or sleep. So until Jan 23 I'm out. Maybe a bit longer. But take a look at my cat while I'm gone. 
P.S. Tera is his name - it means Earth in latin and a shortening for 'panther' in lithuanian.
- Kamile



3 comments:

  1. Koks jis fainas, negaliu! Ir mane vis dar visada nustebina tai, koks jis didelis, ypač kai kaip tik pasižiūrėjau į miegančią Luną :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labai juokingai jis čia atrodo:D Aš šiaip įtariu, kad jis ne katinas, o kokia maža mutavusi lūšis, o gal net pantera:D

      Delete
  2. Thank you, dear. Internet was made for cats, if you ask me. haha. I hope that to:)

    ReplyDelete