September 30, 2013

I am only as young as the minute is full of it


Well, today is the last day of September and I just wanted to write something to mark the day. September was really generous to me, life really was good. My wishes came true easier than ever and it was just hard to believe it. I bought my dream bed, I had many great moments with friends, university work came kind of easy to handle and I grew to understand my family better. I can't believe that one out of three months of autumn is already over. It flew through really quickly but I don't remember another September that I enjoyed that much as I loved this one! Of course there were hard moments but hey, that's life. I really like to set my mind only on the good things and enjoy them with some beautiful music. That's why my last-day-of-September gift to you is this cool song! I've been obssesing over it for a week. Just can't stop playing/singing/humming it. 
Happy monday!
Love, Kamile

No comments:

Post a Comment