September 13, 2013

Feed your hungry heart


It's finally friday. It's been a busy week but life's been good. Yesterday I had a picnic with my best friend at an awesome new park that just opened up in our city. This week I also returned to my dance class after not dancing the whole summer. I really enjoyed dancing again, until I tried it I didn't realize how much I missed it. My dance partner, on the other hand, isn't that sure that he wants to keep dancing and this makes me sad. It wouldn't be the same without him. But I hope for the best and pray that he will change his mind. In the mean time, I can't stop listening to this song. It 'feeds' my hungry heart and I hope it will do the same to yours.
Have a nice weekend!
Love, Kamile

4 comments:

  1. Music for the soul on a Sunday. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic song, hopefully your dance partner decides to carry on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree fully about the song
      And I hope so much that he will!

      Delete