April 15, 2013

Monday inspiration



Lately was kind of intense. On the weekends I do a lot of great stuff, I meet my friends, I go out a lot, I rest, watch movies and so on. But the other five days of the week are a little nightmare. I'm not getting nearly half the sleep I should  be getting and I am ALWAYS TIRED. The worst part of being tired all the time is that I am always angry with everyone and forget everything. Hell, it's the first day of the week and I was able to forgot to do last week's monday inspiration and almost forgot to do it today. And if I continue to be as angry as the tired me gets, I think my friends will start avoiding me (thank you for bearing me). So today's inspiration is about the thing I need the most right now - RESTING and RELAXING.
 













Have a relaxing week!
Source: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment