October 27, 2012

Reality or a dream?


Today was a really strange and interesting day. Yesterday I went to a sleepover with two of my dearest friends and we just couldn't go to sleep even though we had lectures the next day. We talked all night and went to bed only at 5 o'clock in the morning and of course we only got 3 hours of sleep, because we had to get up at 8 a.m. . When we woke up there was a surprise for us. It was snowing. We couldn't believe our eyes. Snow in october. But we had to deal with it because there was a long day waiting ahead of us. But as the day passed  the snow started melting and the evening was beautifully sunny and there was no snow left at all. I could just feel the energy coming from the beauty of my surroundings. But the day was just soooo strange. It felt like a dream which had all four seasons in it. But nevertheless it was one of the most beautiful autumn days I have ever seen.


2 comments: